CudaMail - Hosted Spam Filtering Service
CudaMail, a division of Optrics Inc., is a domain-level Spam filtering service for organizations ranging in size from small businesses to the enterprise level.
Our hosted Barracuda Spam Firewall will help your organization become Spam and Virus-free.
Visit CudaMail.com Managed Spam Filtering for a FREE 2 WEEK TRIAL.
Spam was Killing our Productivity - We Suspect it's Killing Yours!
What Do You Have in Place?
Simply put, spam was hurting our business and productivity. We needed a professional solution to eliminate our spam problem that did not create an increased load for our internal IT team. We found Barracuda Networks, an enterprise spam solution with virtually no headaches. Now, we no longer have a spam problem and want to help organizations who still need a professional managed spam filtering solution.
CudaMail employs Barracuda Spam Firewall technology - trusted by more than 40,000 organizations worldwide.
This is not a Freeware, Shareware, or a "Best-effort" Solution:
CudaMail leverages the enterprise-class technology of the Barracuda Networks Spam Firewall, currently blocking spam for over 40,000 [now, more productive] organizations. One of our customers had this to say about the Barracuda Spam Firewall:
"We love our new Barracuda SPAM Firewall. We knew we had a SPAM problem but never knew the extent of it, 80% of our incoming mail was SPAM. We were managing without the SPAM filter but now that we have the Barracuda in place we don't know how we ever lived without it."
[- Marc Soukup, Flex-n-Gate, Systems Admin]
Businesses Choose CudaMail as the Primary Spam Solution:
We have clients ranging in size from large enterprises to customers with relatively few email addresses. Whatever the size, here is why customers choose CudaMail as their primary spam filtering solution:
- CudaMail runs on geographically redundant Barracuda Spam Firewall 600s with redundant disk array (RAID)
- Anti-spam, anti-virus, anti-spoofing, anti-phising, and anti-spyware (from email attachments)
- Denial of Service (DoS) protection for your mail server
- Per user quarantine accounts & daily quarantine digest emails (automatically setup by the service)
- Per user allow / block lists for email addresses and domains
- Complementary mail server monitoring and notification
- Up to 48 hours of mailbagging should your mail server go down
- Backbone is located in a carrier-class collocation facility that supports next generation communication and network equipment
- Friendly and technically competent support personnel who will answer your questions but also help you understand the technology
- The CudaMail team is a division of Optrics Engineering - a professionally licensed engineering firm, network-solutions specialist, and Barracuda Networks Diamond Partner: www.Optrics.com
We Monitor your Mail Server's Availability for Free!
For every subscription we will monitor your mail server. You can provide us with an alternate email address and phone number and we will alert you when your mail server goes down. And with 48 hours of mailbagging in place, you can be sure that you email will be ready when your mail server is back online.
Visit CudaMail.com Hosted Spam Filtering for a FREE 2 WEEK TRIAL!