* Energize Updates
The Barracuda Backup Subscription plans provide diverse offsite storage at affordable monthly fees and scale to meet increasing data requirements. Offsite storage is allocated in 200 Gigabyte increments for $50/month each, and is charged directly by Barracuda Networks.
Barracuda Backup is an affordable, integrated local and offsite data backup and disaster recovery solution. Barracuda Backup combines the Barracuda Backup Server for rapid restoration on the local network with the Barracuda Backup Service, a cloud-based backup to two geographically dispersed data centers for redundancy.
Barracuda Backup safely maintains backup data offsite using efficient replication techniques designed by Barracuda Networks to conserve bandwidth and minimize the cost of disaster recovery.
Barracuda Backup Service v 2.0
Barracuda Networks is pleased to announce version 2.0 of the Barracuda Backup Service, complete with an all new and more advanced Web user interface. This important update to the Barracuda Backup Service brings many new exciting features to the product.
- Statistics overview across multiple Barracuda Backup Servers
- New storage efficiency statistics for data deduplication
- Separate details and status of local and offsite backup processes
- Detailed status by backup source types
- Recent activity view of files and amount of data backed up
- New, simpler navigation layout for backup and restore methods
- Bandwidth usage graph including new effective transfer rate
click to enlarge
Barracuda Backup Subscription Features
- Offsite backup to two geographically separate locations
- Secure data transfer to offsite data center
- Redundant disk-based storage
- Best-of-breed data retention policies
- Single transfer from location to save bandwidth
- Centralized Web interface for granular controls
- Detailed, easy-to-use reports and usage graphs
- Quick and easy restoration from Web interface
- Fully featured client software for advanced data restore
- Direct FTPS data access with point in time restore
* Storage Plan Pricing applicable only in North America.
The offsite storage is monitored and managed by Barracuda Central as part of the monthly Barracuda Backup Service that scales according to storage requirements. The Barracuda Backup Service includes 24x7 technical support and emergency restoration assistance in the event of a system failure or disaster.
Instant Replacement Service:
With an Instant Replacement subscription you will be provided next day shipping of replacement hardware. If your Barracuda product fails, a replacement unit will be shipped within 1 business day so that you can get back up and running.